With the average consumer watching 16 hours of online video per week, the use of video has exploded among business marketers of all sizes. Statistically, 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video. If you are not already, investing in a video strategy is a must, if you are – awesome – here are some ways to include (or expand) your use of video:
- On your website: What you stand for, what you do, customer testimonials
- Educate your clients: explain the types of coverages, or amounts needed
- Video quoting: instead of emailing that quote, create a video proposal that explains and sells
- Welcome aboard: once that first policy is issued, send a thank you video with staff introductions, the hours of operation and claim procedures
- Repurpose: Give some long-ago blog posts that were well written, but have been sitting unused and unread, some new life with video
- Touchpoint: Send a video greeting card to celebrate holidays or clients’ birthdays
However you use video, remember to keep it short – best practices recommend under 2 minutes – and keep it real. Your agency’s video should reflect its brand and personality.