Hampton, NH, May 13, 2020: SIAA (Strategic Insurance Agency Alliance, Inc.), the largest independent insurance alliance in the United States, reported strong growth in the first quarter of 2020, signing new members at a pace better than in 2019. In the first quarter of the year, the alliance signed 121 independent agencies, and that level of activity has continued into April. In 2019, SIAA signed 459 members and had over $8.9 billion of total in-force premium.
“We continue to perform strongly in 2020 and expect SIAA will be an even more attractive option for independent agencies feeling income and growth pressures resulting from COVID-19 in the second and third quarters of this year,” said Jim Masiello, SIAA’s Chairman. “SIAA’s model provides them with access to new markets and resources, resulting in increased income and agency value.”
SIAA partners with more than 30 of the nation’s largest and most competitive insurance carriers, which enables independent agents to compete effectively with direct insurance companies, digital disruptors and exclusive agents. With SIAA, independent agents also improve growth and profitability through:
- A proven distribution system which builds capacity for the independent agent
- Local and national profit sharing, incentives, and top commissions
- Mentoring within a national network of 48 master agencies
- Access to agency development field specialists, insurance professionals
- Access to quality branding, marketing tools, collateral and campaigns
- Thorough training, including personal and commercial lines courses and programs geared toward the independent agent, WebCE certification courses, as well as Life & Benefits.
“Our proven distribution system shows independent agents how to build strong diversified books of business, which in turn drives everyone’s overall success,” Masiello said.
SIAA (Strategic Insurance Agency Alliance) is a national alliance of independent insurance agency members generating hundreds of millions in new premium business annually. SIAA is dedicated to the creation, retention and growth of the independent insurance agency distribution system.
The press release was published on insurancejournal.com.