An SIAA monthly newsletter, delivered to your inbox
September 2023 | We hope you like our new look.
Market shifts, whether driven by economic cycles or global events, can significantly impact premium rates and product availability. For agents, staying ahead doesn’t simply mean understanding these shifts but deploying effective strategies to navigate them. Modern challenges demand modern solutions, and today’s market necessitates a broader view, where relationship management takes precedence.
In this issue:
- When the Price Isn’t Right: Navigating Price Complaints in a Hard Market
- White Glove Treatment: The New Standard for Independent Agents
- The Key for Agents: Lifelong Learning
- SIAA Hosts IA Evolve, a Virtual Innovation Event for Insurance Agents
- Driving Forward Digital Natives & Telematics
- Email Expectations