An SIAA monthly newsletter, delivered to your inbox
November 2022 | Once a way for a small business to differentiate itself from its competitors, technology has become an agency requirement and the driver of increased efficiency, profitability and growth whether in the form of a CRM, virtual assistant or any other innovation. Those willing to evolve and adapt are far better placed to take advantage of technological advances. Historically slow to adopt change, the insurance industry and the independent agent must do nothing less than embrace it.
In this issue:
- Automate Your Dialing for Improved Efficiency
- Alphabet Soup: Making Sense of Marketing Tech Acronyms
- Making Sense of Virtual Assistants
- Paying it Forward – Are you Mentor Material?
- What About Those Gig Workers? Do You Have Them Covered?